Breast Augmentation– Breast augmentation is a cosmetic surgery used to enhance the size of the small sized natural breast. Breast implant is performed in diverse ways to improve the size and shape of disfigured or removed breast due to mastectomy. Surgery is effective to increase the volume of breast which is lost due to reduced weight after pregnancy. Breast augmentation is also known as Augmentation mammoplasty.
Breast augmentation procedure– Breast augmentation surgery is performed through breast implants or with the help of fat transfer which is commonly known as fat transfer breast augmentation in Delhi. The decision of breast implant is made as per your frame and mass of the body. Through scrupulous care, perfect implantation, closure of incision and reconciliation of scars with passage of time give you nicely built structure and ideal body figure.
Diverse breast implant techniques used for breast enlargement:-
- Saline breast Implants
- Silicone breast implants
- Gummy bear breast implants
- Round breast implants
- Smooth breast implants
- Textured breast implants
Candidature of Procedure:
- Sense of low self esteem due to small breast size
- Self consciousness while wearing fitting clothes
- Decreased breast size due to weight loss
- Loss of firmness due to loss in weight after pregnancy
- Frequent fluctuation of weight led to change in shape and size
- Existence of asymmetry
Breast augmentation procedure:
- Breast augmentation also known as breast enlargement
- Performed through breast implant procedure
- Incision is made under or over the chest muscle, armpit or under the nipple
- Implantation of saline or silicone breast implants through small incisions
- Procedure is performed under general anesthesia
- Surgery takes about one to two hours
- Cosmetic surgery produces an enhanced breast for improved figure.
After care and recovery:
- After surgery overnight stay at hospital is necessary
- Patients are advised to sleep in a upright position at least for 1 to 2 weeks
- Heavy lifting is avoided for 4-6 weeks
- The posture should be correct and hand and elbow should be kept by the side
- Driving is not advised for 2 weeks
- Physical exercise should be avoided for 4 to 6 weeks
- Any kind of physical contact should be avoided (exclude the Bra) for 3-4 weeks
- Scar recovers within 3 months to 2 years, depends upon each case and patients as well.
- Proper medication is suggested for best result
- Smoking and Drinking should be avoided for at least 3 weeks
Benefits of Breast augmentation:
- Increase the Breast volume
- Improves the protrusion of breasts
- Augment the unsymmetrical into symmetrical
- Helps to build self-confidence
- Enhanced body shape and figure
- Breast implant removal is required in case patient’s face problems like deflation, implant rupture
- Capsular contracture may occur which is a formation of scar tissue around the implant that causes tightening or hardening of breasts,
- Bleeding or infection is another problem that may occur
- Occasional or permanent increase or decrease of sensitivity of the nipple or breast skin.
Patients can return back to work within few days.
The improved Breast Augmentation Delhi with enhanced breast size and improved self confidence and looks.